Life/Health Insurance Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Raleigh, NC
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs a customer-oriented expert, you will market the best Life/Health insurance services and products to benefit clients and their families. Your sales experience equips you to continually grow your income as you provide the needed security for times of distress and vulnerability. As a strategic and emotionally intelligent resource to the community, we are excited to expand our successful agency with your skillset. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success every day.
- Work alongside your agency’s team to ensure successful, exceptionally satisfying, and long-lasting customer relations.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Display good analytical skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Life/Health Insurance License
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- 401k match
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none